Helping the employment opportunities of university graduates and job seekers with disabilities.
AIM OF THE PROJECT
The MMK CAMPUS Project’s aim is to assess the plans and experiences of disabled and chronically diseased secondary school pupils and university & college students or graduate job-seekers relating to employment and support their successful employment. We facilitate active dialogue and on-going contact between the participants of the project to further the causes of developing the accessibility of higher-level educational institutions, harmonising the supply and demand on the labour market and increasing the percentage of disabled university graduates.
· Research & events
· Mediaton of voluntary mentoring services
· Research, development and career advice
· Auditing and recognition of higher level educational institutions
· Internship programmes
· Job offers for those just entering the job market, interns
· Special secondary schools
· Civil organisations
· Ministry of Human Resources
WHAT STUDENTS AND EMPLOYEES GAIN:
· Relevant labour market information, real experience
· Preparation for employment
· Internships, job opportunities
· Opportunities to attend events with a good atmosphere
· Contacts, mentors
Links to employer studies, background to our project:
1.,For university and college students who are studying for a qualification Egyetemek, főiskolák hallgatói számára, akik még a diplomaszerzés előtt állnak.
2.,Research data to inform graduate job seekers with a disability or health impairement Diplomás fogyatékos, vagy egészségkárosodott álláskeresőknek szóló kutatásunk linkje.
WHAT EMPLOYERS GAIN:
· information and contacts for employing individuals with disabilities
· insight, as a mentor, into the difficulties disabled students face and the possibilities of working with them
· opportunity for the protection of interests in the amount and method of paying rehabilitational levies
· participation in CSR projects with an immediate societal benefit
We are awaiting the approach of educational institutions wishing to join the process and companies interested in mentoring students. Please contact us at email@example.com